B. Detailed Responsibilities
1. Actively manage client leads as assigned by the CECON Group Manager of The CECON DIVISION of
Becht Engineering or On-Boarding Coordinator. Activities include, but are not limited to, discussion with
clients about the scope and nature of their projects, negotiating and finalizing client contracts, and
managing client or consultant issues.
2. Provide sales forecasts, and manage job leads and projects utilizing the job management system, and
manage client relationships.
3. Develop a market and technical focus for CECON DIVISION in specified markets and applications as
agreed upon between the Client & Market Manager and the CECON Group Manager of the CECON
DIVISION of Becht Engineering, utilizing current consultants in the CECON DIVISION network and
supplementing consultants as defined by management. Drive CECON DIVISION’s branding in these
markets, attend market sector conferences, and solicit new business via phone, email programs and
personal visits (as approved by the CECON Group Manager of the CECON Division of Becht Engineering).
4. Basic professional office coverage to include, but not limited to, office and phone coverage, recruiting and
registering new consultants, providing support for CECON DIVISION administrative tasks such as reviewing
consultant resumes, and attending CECON DIVISION Staff meetings.
5. Implement and manage active consulting projects staffed by a team of CECON DIVISION consultants on an