BUILDING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER CONSULTANTS
Charles Dormer - APEX STP, LLC
Networking, 5:30 PM; Dinner, 6:30 PM; Talk and Business Session, 7:30 PM
Consulting today and in the future requires that consultants are flexible in the business models they adopt; e.g., there may be engagements that require more resources than you have available or need skills and experience you do not have. These situations may require that you build a strategic relationship with other consultants to deliver those engagements. This session will examine these relationships to identify what can go well and not so well:
- What qualities do you look for and how do you identify the right partner?
- How do you ensure client acceptance of your project team?
- What are some of the pitfalls you might encounter and how to avoid them?
The discussion will focus not only on the trends but also on what consultants can do practically to meet the challenges of changing client needs. Please join us and share your knowledge, experience and views of the future from your client’s point of view.
Charles brings over 35 years of experience in healthcare and pharmaceutical R&D. Charles’ career transitioned to an executive coach/consultant based on his passion for helping leaders to maximize their productivity and success, develop leadership capabilities, and successfully manage change and uncertainty. Charles has Masters of Science and Philosophy degrees from the University of Pennsylvania and holds an Adjunct Lecturer position at Georgetown University Medical Center. He is also the Program Chair for the Institute of Management Consultants - USA, Philadelphia Chapter.
Location: The Cynwyd Club, 332 Trevor Lane, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Map Directions
Reservation: Use this page to register online to attend the event, or e-mail CCNReservations@aol.com or call the CCN phone number at (267) 666-0949 and leave a message. Fee, including food and beverages (wine, beer & sodas), is $30 by reservation/cancellation deadline: Saturday, Oct 6th.
CONSULTANTS - OPPORTUNITY HERE! PLEASE VISIT www.chemconsultants.org
Are You Getting the Benefits of CCN Membership or Event Participation?
THE CHEMICAL CONSULTANTS NETWORK PROVIDES VALUABLE TOOLS FOR MEMBERS BEYOND THE MEETINGS AND NETWORKING. CHECK OUT OUR:
- Valuable past presentations - including methods &techniques on how to do consulting
- Consultants’ Directory – find consultants to help you solve your problems & meet your needs
- Blogs – did you know that chemists can blog? Yes! A broad range of subjects of value to us all
- Resources – useful & helpful information and references
- Join! Most valuable – post your consulting practice information – and have great visibility!
If you’d like to speak with one of our network members, come to one of our meetings or call 267-666-0949.